Sunday, June 24, 2007

So you like sushi??

So i'm sick of people saying how they are vegetarians when they eat fish. And the main reason is because they eat sushi. Well, you know what? I've been there. I was pescatarian for a year and it's a pretty nice transition. But screw you, vegetarians consist of only vegetables, fruit, carbs, etc. If you eat fish then you are not vegetarian. You know what, fish are animals! And I'm sick of people saying how they love sushi soooo much and just can't give it up. Well, yeah, it is the best god damn thing out there. But how can you honestly eat salmon, knowing that it is causing damage to other naitve fish in the farming areas? Guess what people...it's really not that hard to stop eating fish. I do it all the time. I wouldn't give up sushi for anything. It's a style of cooking, not just eating raw fish. I determine the BEST sushi places by what they offer for the veggie eaters. It's ok to eat vegetables. Fish aren't that impressive. If you don't believe me...go to a fish market at 6pm...it'll change your mind.



And when I say aren't that impressive, I mean tastey. Fish are so amazing. So if you can eat them, then go! Be gone! They have so many adaptations it is unbelieveable. To eat something so unique should be outlawed. So you know what I say...you do what you can do. If you can stop eating meat, and still eat fish, great. But don't claim to be vegetarian. That's all I ask.


So I guess after this rant, picketting isn't so much a big deal. But more to come on the circus debacle. Why are we so egotistical? Animals need a voice, and I am that man. Listen!

No comments: