Friday, July 20, 2007

"And the spilt milk, sex, and weight...

Everything will fall, fall right into place."

So that's what I am counting on...which is typical Jamina behavior, by the way. Some how I know, where I want to go, what I want to do, but in the mean time I am moving out of my apartment and "plan" on being homeless, again. These aren't good plans, I'm starting to think. I'm already regretting that I would sleep on the wood floor of the "almost old" apartment and feel like the Princess and the Pea. Unfortunately, there is no pea to wake me up in the morning and turn my life into a dreamworld. Ambien is my new best friend, and Zoloft is a close second...just kidding! No really. And I've been told numerous times in the past week, that I have no other option but to move to Canada, or another goddamn place with universal health care. Thank you Michael Moore. Which, by the way, how do you become a Canadian citizen? You can marry in, but who wants a Canadian, eh? Can't I just sing "Oh, Canada!", while wearing "Bush is a death eater" T-shirt,in front of an audience and be inducted in that way?




So for now it's back to Phoenix *gag* and hopefully be accepted into grad school, and move to a different state, and become a successful biologist, and study cephalopods, and travel the world, telling all of my knowledge.

"In the motions and the things that you say, it all will fall, fall right into place."

No comments: