Thursday, July 24, 2008

The scales might be tipping in my direction




So my life might be coming together which choices that are out of my hands...and for once, I am ok with that. Preparing for two separate paths can be tiring and a bit draining ok the stamina, but the fight is almost over.

Option A:
Get a job that will turn into a career, make $14.00 an hour (even though I am worth more), work Monday through Friday, 9 to 5, and hope that it's fulfilling enough.

Option 2:
Get a Master's in Biology from ASU working with butterflies, doing fieldwork and lab work, making my own hours, yet remaining poor, and enjoying it.


Whether it's heads or tails, it will turn out, because the Earth will always be in balance.

3 comments:

Penny Morgan Overgaard said...

Go for the masters. I am worried about the butterflies!

Unknown said...

My vote is for the Masters, as well! 9-5 is overrated! Take care kiddo!

Anonymous said...

Howdy People

Are You Able WATCH BLU RAY DVDs On Your REGULARE DVD PLAYER?
i would you like to rent a film but its a blu-ray 1....i actually dont have a blu ray player though....should it still work??

With thanks !