Monday, November 20, 2006

The Good Ole South


Wow! North Carolina is more beautiful than I remember it. How nostalgic can I get over a place that changes exponentially every time I visit. I was just here in June and still new buildings, complexes, plazas, and highways are popping up like kernels over a fire. I love this place, but even though my reverence is high, I don't want to move back. It is a place for visiting, not living. Am I an east coast girl turned west? I'm not even sure. But it is nice to see leaves changing and fauna that is so diverse. Not just cacti, not just pinyons. But most of all I miss the water. I realize now that H2O is a requirement for my final destination. Wherever that may be...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm scared of going back to America.... but if you say its ok, I guess I'll trust you.