Monday, October 23, 2006

Some time for myself



This weekend was very hectic beginning with the early partying on Thursday. But it always seems that when I travel to the Valley, I lose my sense of relaxation that is suppose to be supplied from the two days that are school free. Well, this weekend, I treated myself, and actally got a lot done in the process. I stopped in Sedona on my way home to Flagstaff. I ate solo at a little diner called Blue Moon (which by the way, has a delicious veggie pizza). Then I took some pictures for my black and white photography class (which is going to be the death of me). Then I drove the long way home enjoying the scenic view. I had the windows down, the smell of of pine and wood going in though my nostrils, and a little Fiona playing in the backround. The leaves are changing and most were yellow, with specks of red mixed in. It doesn't get ANY better than that. It's crazy how a little bit of nature can make your whole week seem worth it.

No comments: