Tuesday, August 29, 2006

No man needed...

Nine months ago I dropped some serious 300 pound luggage of a man to be on my own. Ladies, this is not a bad thing. Recently with a new move into a very homey apartment, I have resounded the words, "I'm a man." I have fiddled with more screw drivers, hammers, electrical tape, and wrenches in the past 2 weeks than I have when this whaler shared living quarters with me. Sound system broke, no problem. All I did was unscrew every possible place, see, and fix the problem. Speakers in the car not working, no problem. A little bit of electrical tape fixed it in a jiffy. Car flooded with rank ass water from a 2 hour storm, no problem. The list goes on and on about my new found manhood. Don't get me wrong, I love the woman that I am! I have to admit with this new disapprearance of one of my X chromosomes, I am feeling the penis envy. So bring it on boys, I don't want your luggage, but I will take your cock.

No comments: