Wednesday, August 30, 2006

If I lose my foot I'm going to be pissed.


So many of you already know of my recent foot troubles. It never fails that my body is always failing me. I thought your body was suppose to be a god damn temple. Well this old temple is losing a brick of its foundation, one day at a time. Not even 24 hours after having an open wound, it is infected. You might be surprised, but I'm not an ignorant doushebag who thinks that you don't have to clean cuts to prevent infection. I could use soapy water, betadine, hydrogen peroxide (which has failed me in this attempt), or even alcohol to clean out a sore, but somehow a tiny microbe creeps in. It immediately begins its asexual lifestyle spreading itself rapidly across my entire sole. Not only does this bastard make its home in my foot, but also causes an immune response...a little one...but in fact a response. The fevers begin and I'm cursing my foot all day. Dishes are starting to pile up, laundry isn't doing itself, and my stomach will be growling in 5 nanoseconds. Needless to say this is the story of my life. Although I've been mumbling curses at my hoof all day, I will be very pissed off if I end up losing this bastard of a foot. It may belong to a cracked and crumbling temple, but it's my god damn temple, and I love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have to use such language ?? MOM